Sunday, September 30, 2012

Falling in love all over again

 

While I was pregnant, I wondered to myself how I could love another child as much as I love the three I have.  Well, its much easier than I thought!  I have fallen completely in love all over again!  This little one melts my heart and I just can’t get enough of her. In fact I wish I could just stop time all together and she is only 13 days old!  ‘

Its so funny that with your first, in my case 3, you just cant wait for the next milestone because its so much fun to watch them grow. For us though, we couldn’t wait for these developmental milestones to see them sit up, eat solids, crawl, walk and talk just because we wanted to know they could do them.  Prematurity has so many unknowns and with each milestone they achieved it was a huge relief for us.  With Molly, I don’t want to move to the next milestone because I don’t want this moment to end because time passes entirely too fast. I just lay and gaze at her and I don’t want her to grow another day older!

Hospital picture

hospital056

Her first night!

IMG_9120 IMG_9122

Perfect ears, hands and feet!

IMG_9191 IMG_9195 IMG_9222

She was born with a small wound on her right hand (as you can see in the picture below) and we were told that it was from her sucking on her hand in the womb.  Its so true because she still tries to suck on her hand although we have been working on trying to get the thumb instead!

IMG_9334

Getting ready to head home!

IMG_9226 IMG_9228

Homecoming outfit!

IMG_9233

Meeting Grandparents for the first time!

IMG_9117IMG_9119IMG_9278

Headed to the doctor on my scheduled c-section date September 24th. We when left the hospital Molly weighed 6 lbs 1oz down 8 oz from her birth weight.  So I was of course worried she wasn’t getting enough to eat…to my surprise she weighed 6lbs 11oz (up 10oz) and 20 inches long gaining an inch in length all in just 4 days!

IMG_9284 IMG_9294

Loving Baby Molly!  We sit her with us at dinnertime and this particular night I was trying to get the kids to sit and eat their food.  I told them they needed to sit at the table and eat their food to show Molly how big boys and girls eat.  So Carter dipped a big spoonful of his mashed potatoes and hopped down out of his chair and was headed straight for Molly,  He was going to show her how to eat!

IMG_9296

IMG_9313 IMG_9315 IMG_9335

I really love it when I find my thumb!

2012-09-30_21.06.43

Sleeping beauty!

2012-09-29_14.33.09IMG_9348

Sweet little piggy's!

IMG_9349

All dressed up!

IMG_9355

No comments:

Post a Comment