Tuesday, September 11, 2012

38 weeks, the nursery and head up

 

Molly’s room is finally ready for her!! I love it and I can’t believe how clutter free it is.  Only needing one of everything really allows for a whole lot more space.  We just can’t wait for her arrival!

IMG_8998IMG_9000IMG_9001IMG_9006

IMG_8924

38 week belly is growing everyday!

38 weeks

I just thought this was too funny…Lila has to be in all of the belly pictures and this one looks like she is trying to mimic me!!!

IMG_8946

Well now to the exciting news!!!  As we know Molly had been breech this entire pregnancy and in desperation I started seeing a chiropractor who performs the Webster Technique that is suppose to help baby turn.  To everyone’s amusement, I have also tried standing on my head (recommended) and using an ice pack on the top of my belly and a warm heating pad below.

On Thursday, I went in for my appointment and my blood pressure was a little high for me.  The nurse had me lay down for 10 minutes and she rechecked me.  It went down quite a bit so she sent me on my on my way.  I was visiting another triplet mom in the hospital for about an hour afterwards and had missed three calls from the doctor.  Apparently they had decided that I needed to have a non-stress test done of the baby along with some blood work and I needed it done that night.  So at 4:30pm (after leaving the house at 9am that morning) I checked into triage where I was admitted.  I spent the next 4 1/2 hours in a very small room, with nothing to eat or drink since lunch, no cell phone (it died) and no TV, no magazine nothing…let’s just say I was about to scream.  Finally at 9pm I was discharged and baby looked great, blood work normal and blood pressure had even went down despite the fact I was about to explode.  So I was told I needed to do a 24 hour urine test to check the protein levels to be sure it wasn’t preeclampsia.  I did the test and turned it in and on Saturday and called the doctor for the results…again NORMAL.  However, they are still saying I have gestational hypertension (aka 3 almost 3 year olds at home and 38 week prego).  So I now have to have a non stress test and an ultrasound twice a week to check her fluid.  So I went in for my first one test on Monday and the baby looked great.  During the ultrasound the tech said the baby's head is down here…scanning over my lower belly.  I screamed…WHAT…she is head down!!!  The tech looked at me funny and said yes…then I proceeded to tell her she has been breech and this was the best news ever!!!  So after 3 adjustments by the chiropractor, standing on my head and irritating the baby with hot and cold something worked!!!!  All after I had finally talked myself into the fact that I would be having a C-section because by this point the baby turning wasn’t going to be very likely.  The crazy thing is was that I never really felt it like they said I would!  So now we are back to plan A…trying for a VBAC and praying that I starting dilating very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment