Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two steps

 

Some fun new developments have happened over the past few days….

 

Lila’s new sleep position

 IMG_7419 

Lila trying to help feed Madelyn however I think she might be secretly trying to get the bottle!!

IMG_7421

I LOVE strawberries

IMG_7422   

This Hair did not come from me…Lila’s morning hair!

IMG_7426   

TV can be a beautiful thing in times of desperation…this was one of them

IMG_7430

I was in the kitchen preparing the bottles while the babies were in the living room gated in.  I didn’t hear them which was odd so I decided to peak in and see what they were up too.  I found Carter but no girls…I couldn’t find them anyway and then I heard a banging on the window and looked behind the sofa chair and this was a what I found…having lots of fun.

IMG_7431 

This is Carter’s new face…he does it ALL the time.

IMG_7433 

Here you can see his top 2 teeth

IMG_7434

Watching Cartoon’s with Daddy…Madelyn was too busy playing

 IMG_7436

Lila loves walking on this walker.  When she stands up and starts walking she yells…yayayayayaya….hehehehehhe and snorts a few times…she just gets so kiddy.  While she is walking with the walker sometimes she looks like she is shopping…just walking along pushing her cart and browsing…its so funny.  The big news is that Lila took 2 steps on her own on Thursday…won’t be long now and I am in big trouble.

Madelyn will not be left behind….here she is using the walker.  She was walking and then stopping and dancing…I didn’t get it on video but here she is being super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment