Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Twins and more Class

The doctor allowed me to leave the house yesterday to attend a twins and more class at the hospital. It felt so good to get out of the house but it did wear me out quite a bit. Well to back up a couple of days, the doctor told me that I had to wear these special hospital support hose to help with the swelling while I was sitting up at the class. So Brad drove all over town on the search of these hose...well he found them but they were closed toed and none of my shoes fit so I really wanted the opened toed. So he finally gave up and then went over to visit Mawmaw Hopperton who is recovering from a serious fall that broke her ankle. He was telling her about his day and how he had spent hours looking for these hose and she kicked off the sheets and said are they like these and he laughed and said yup. Before he could say another word she had taken off her hose and given them to him to bring to me. She said they will give me another pair...we know how to work this system. God love her...she is so funny and so sweet. Please pray for her as she recovers.

The class was a really big help and we learned alot. The whole way to the hospital Brad was joking around and saying that this was probably going to be a waste of our time. But it actually turned out to be very informative and I think helped prepare us for what might happen and what to expect and also answered alot of my questions. However, the bad news for me is that Brad is really taking all this so seriously now and not letting me even move from the couch...which i guess is a good thing but these walls are starting to get a little boring. It will all be worth it in the end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment