Saturday, September 12, 2009

22 week ultrasounds pictures and painting

Here are the pictures I promised from my ultrasound on Thursday!!

Baby A's profile....she finally doesn't have her back to us and we got a great picture of her


Baby B's profile


Baby C- looking right at us and you can see his little eyelids, nose and mouth!!!


Mom and Dad are here today helping Brad paint the walls of the nursery. I fussed at him many of times that we needed to start on the room before I went on bedrest but he didn't take me seriously....he says I was right now...of course I was:) I am so excited to have this project completed soon. It will only be a matter of time once this is done that we can have the room start to take shape. They will be here before we know it...so much to prepare before they arrive...at least it feels that way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment