Saturday, September 26, 2009

24 weeks

Another week gone by....but I don't have much to report this week. The ultrasound tech only gave me one picture...I was really bummed about that. But its cute of their three heads together...I don't even want to know what they are planning in there. Hopefully its to be nice to mommy when they arrive:) They were pretty active...legs and arms flying around everywhere. Baby C is definitely a Buddha baby...I could swear he already has rolls on him....he is huge. Its funny because every time we look at him he is facing the side and he always turns right towards us as if he is looking right at us. Baby B was pretty active as well and wasn't in her normal posing position so hopefully she is getting a little more nourishment and moving around a little more. Baby A of course had her back to us!!

Daddy is working hard on the floor today trying to get it all done before they arrive. I feel kinda sorry for him as he works away on the floor he has to stare at me laying on the couch but he never complains and even yells at me when I get up! I am so blessed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment