Thursday, September 10, 2009

22 weeks

22 week belly


I went to the doctor today and the babies look great. I am now measuring 32 weeks...10 weeks ahead! During the short ultrasound to see the heartbeats we seen Baby C's eyelids (Brad's comment was only the face a mother could love)...its was a really cool. Baby B had her legs all the way up around her head...that child is going to be double jointed...no doubt. And Baby A actually didn't have her back to us and we could see her pretty little face. They also looked as if they had grown quite a bit in the past week which is reassuring to me. I feel them ALL kicking and stretching more than ever now. I didn't have the opportunity to scan my pictures in but as soon as I do I will post them.

The doctor I seen today said that I really impressed all of the doctors with my enormously swollen feet and ankles. So I guess my feet pictures have become somewhat of a science fair project now...surprise surprise. So they were very pleased with the reduction of swelling and think I am doing great. I had lost 3 lbs...which I am suppose to gain about 2lbs per week so if that remains true I lost 5 which must be nothing but water from the swelling b/c my belly is SO much bigger. I do not have preeclampsia so far and according to the measurements of my cervix it should hold up to full term...which means 35 weeks..Dec 9th. So as long as no other problems come up I should be able to hold these babies in and hopefully be able to take them home without too much delay. It is still important for me to lay down as much as possible to help with the blood flow of nutrients to the babies...obviously the more I am up moving around the more energy that goes to keeping me going and not to the babies. I have started having numbness in my finger tips which is due to the pressure and swelling and they told me to wear this special glove at night to help with that since I am experiencing it so early! Oh the joys of a multiple pregnancy:)


Okay okay so I promised I wouldn't show feet pictures because feet are so ugly but I have to show off my before and after pictures. Its amazing to see after just a week off my feet how much better they look.


BEFORE




AND...AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment