Monday, August 31, 2009

My First Shower with Friends 8-30

I had my first shower on Sunday and am so thankful to all who attended and made it such a very special day. Thanks to Emily for hosting it at her house and making such great food (especially her mac and cheese!) and to Lisa and Shannon for helping her. After eating an awesome 3 course meal we played a few games which included: name songs that have baby in the title, the baby price is right, and guess how many squares of toilet paper Jenny is....and of course I was a whooping 11 square of tp...about the size of a 9 month prego woman according to Lisa:) We then opened gifts and was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. I am so blessed to have all of you in my life!!!

Three Peas Sign

Favors

Cake

Jenny opening gifts

Being measured!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment