Thursday, August 6, 2009

17 week Ultrasound


Its official...Baby A and B are girls and Baby C is a boy. The babies were moving around like crazy yesterday…they can’t seem to sit still like their father. Once they get a little bigger I think I am going to be a punching bag. They were fighting for space in there already and Baby A seems to be squished down at the bottom. Baby C and B are putting there heads together as you can see in the picture below and ganging up on Baby A. Baby C is holding his penthouse upstairs at the top and weighing around 8 ounces and is the biggest of the group. Baby B is 6 ounces and Baby A is 7 ounces. Everything so far looks great and we feel so blessed that they are doing so well. I have gained a whopping 40 pounds since all of this began but the doctor is happy and wants me to continue to gain as much as I can. However, when the nurse weighed me she got me on the scale and then turned to write the number down and said lets try that again and up I went again. She said well that's right:) I start modified bedrest at 22 weeks (Sept 9th) which means resting 6 hours throughout the day and then sleeping 10 hours! I plan to go finish up my registry this weekend. I have been to walmart three times and every time the scanner has been broke...that is very irritating. So hopefully this weekend I will have it all completed. I feel like I am being so greedy because we need so much stuff. I put so many items on my babies r us registry that the scanner said it was full and I needed to return it to the desk!!! WOW. Well I guess when you will go through 150 diapers a day what do you expect.



B and C heads together

Parts of all 3 babies in one picture



Baby A Heart rate 160-GIRL

Baby A Profile and Hand


Baby A Profile



Baby A foot



Baby B Heart rate 154- GIRL



Baby B Profile and Hand



Baby B Profile


Baby B leg


Baby B Face and Arms near face




Baby C Heart rate 160- BOY



Baby C Profile



Baby C is showing his stuff....IM A BOY!


Baby C's Feet


Baby C Alien Face


1 comment:

  1. these pictures are so amazing you two are really blessed!! I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete