Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Cribs are up!!!!

Thanks to the Hopperton and Frontz family we have officially started the nursery! Brad had already but together the dresser but they helped us put all three cribs together. Well I actually didn't help...I just sat on the floor and watched and ate snacks...lol!! For whatever reason it seems even more real walking into their room and seeing the cribs....wow this is really happening....we are really going to have three babies at once. I just keep reminding myself that God never gives us more than we can handle...so I guess he thinks I am up for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are up for the challenge! There will be times that you think you aren't (There are times I think I'm not & I only have one!) but you are!!! Motherhood is a whole new world & I promise that you'll LOVE it! You should be honored that GOD thinks you are that strong!!! Much LOVE!

    ReplyDelete