Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update

O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief. Psalm 143:1



They are keeping me pretty busy around her monitoring me all the time and my only slow time is in the afternoons. So I really haven't gotten to bored at all and the nurses quickly become your close friends!! I couldn't be in a better place right now. Today on the doppler Baby B showed absent which is better than showing reverse as yesterday but still on all the nonstress tests (nst) she look no different than the others so she has to be getting something. I starting to believe that the test is wrong...or at least not showing that she is recieving something. So we go again tomorrow for another BPP which test how well they are doing and it will show if she is in distress (but the nst can show this too and so far it hasn't) so hopefully again tomorrow she will recieve a perfect score and show these doctors that God is in control and we can hang on to the miracle of Him. I guess she is taking after her mommy always has to stump the doctors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment