Tuesday, October 13, 2009

30th Birthday Celebration in the hospital

Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes, cards, phone calls, and gifts. I can say that I will never forget my 30th birthday!!!

Today, all the babies recieved 10's on their bbp's but baby b still showed absent blood flow. But she is still fighting away in there and I just pray we can keep this up for at least 5 more weeks...I will be 27 weeks tomorrow. However, today they noticed something different with Baby C's umblical cord and thankfully its nothing to worry about but is uncommon. Instead of going in his body and to the left towards his liver it goes in and to the right towards his heart. These poor babies are taking after their mommy too much...they are a science fair project...I have always said that about myslef and I think it must be hertitary:) We got a couple of cute face pictures of Baby B and C today but we probably won't be able to see baby a's head anymore. Poor little things head is laying underneath b and c.

No comments:

Post a Comment