Saturday, October 31, 2009

29 weeks and growth scan


and it just get's bigger:)

We finally made it to 29 weeks and are fast approaching 30 weeks this coming Wednesday. We are praying for at least 2 more weeks to make it until 32 weeks. On Friday, we had our growth scan on Friday and the babies sure are getting crowded my belly. Once again, we couldn't see Baby A's head because it is underneath Baby B and C's body! Baby A and B past their BPP's but Baby C has decided that he wants some extra attention and decided not to practice his breathing but did decide that he wanted to remind us that he is a boy (we got a picture of this). Despite him being contrary, they all still past their bbp's. Baby C has over 9.7 cm of fluid and the cut off is 8cm so they were concerned that I might have gestational diabetes but I passed the glucose test with flying colors...thank goodness...I can't imagine giving up all of my sweet treats. One of the doctors said that if I had to give up my treats i would have nothing left in my room....okay its not that bad.

The following are the babies weights in just 2 weeks of growth:

Baby A was 2 lbs 9 ounces; she grew 9 ounces
Baby B was 1 lb 10 ounces; she grew 4 ounces
Baby C was 3 lbs 4 ounces; he grew 14 ounces

So Baby C needs to share some love with his two sister's and stop drinking all the water and sucking in all the food. Baby B did show some reversed flow but her blood flow from her liver to her heart still shows normal and the doctor is so impressed with her nst and bbp tests that he says this is nothing to worry about (i think they are questioning just how effective the umbilical doppler is). And then Saturday she was the only baby to do her accelerations on the nst and baby a and c had to have bpp because they didn't. Today all of the babies past their nst so there was no need for a bbp (ultrasound)...go babies~!! I believe God is taking care of our little baby b and we continue to pray for a and c's health as well. She is truly a little miracle despite what the doctors have been saying might happen...it all rests in God's hands!


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment