Saturday, July 21, 2012

30 weeks

 

Wow its so hard to believe I am already 30 weeks pregnant with only 10 weeks to go. Its even harder to believe that this time last pregnancy I was 2 days away from delivery.  Soon I will be in uncharted territory!  I already feel like this pregnancy has been so different.  So far no worries, no restrictions, no bedrest, no hospital, no wondering if I will deliver at any minute…if I knew pregnancy was this easy I would do it a hundred times more.  Well let’s just say that Brad would not accept that statement!!  It really has been such an enjoyable experience. 

This will be the last triplet pregnancy picture as this was the last one taken of my belly before I delivered.  WOW I looked pretty rough last time and look at that belly compared to now.

30 weeks 11/09                     30 weeks 7/12

30 weeks[1] 30 weeks

Its also so much fun to watch the kids amazement with my growing belly. Madelyn is the funniest because she loves to see my belly, kiss it and try to see baby through my belly button.  Lila on the other hand could see less belly, she is always saying “mommy put your shirt down” or puts it down for me. Carter, well he could care less about the baby and I am curious to see if he still feels the same way once she is here. 

She is still quite the little mover and at times feels like so is trying to push right out of my belly button. The other day she was poking her hand or arm or something out and it was so crazy to feel it there.  I swear I didn’t feel the triplets as much as I do her but I often wonder if it was because of all the swelling!

My doctors check up went great and I couldn’t be more having a more normal pregnancy so far!  I am measuring 31 weeks and she measured in the 50% during the last ultrasound which is perfect…not too big and not too small.  What a blessing!  I will be having another ultrasound at 33 weeks just to check again for IUGR but they really think everything will be fine.  I will take it!

We haven’t even started on the baby’s room yet!  We still have to move the desk out, paint, carpet, set up the furniture and of course stock it full of goodies!  I am stressing a little about that but I know it will get done. Let’s just hope sooner rather than later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment