Monday, April 30, 2012

March for Babies and 2 1/2 year olds

 

This past Sunday we walked in the March for Babies Walk in Cincinnati.  This is our 3rd year to walk and every year I am more thankful for my 3 beautiful blessings. Thanks to some of the research funded by the March of Dimes my sweet babies are here today.  We also walked this year because we hope and pray that baby #4 is a happy healthy full term baby.  We are so grateful for everyone who donated on our behalf this year and helped us surpass our goal and give back $500—we can’t say thank you enough for your support and generosity! 

IMG_7527fix

Wow…2 1/2 already!!!  We are typical 2 1/2 year olds with serious attitudes, tantrums some days, bouncing off the walls with enormous amounts of energy, talking up at storm and having lots and lots of love to give to make up for all of it!

Well I think I am safe to say that we have 2 out of 3 potty trained!!  A few weeks ago mom came to help me with our 3 day potty boot camp.  It was 3 very crazy days but well worth it. Madelyn caught on within the first 4 hours and Lila had it down by day 2.  Poor Carter tried but he would just get too busy playing or watching TV to bother with going to the potty.  So I am still working with him but giving him a little break from it for now!  But I am happy with soon to be 2 out of 4 in diapers…better than all 4!

2012-04-17_09.05.58

We are so busy lately just with the day to day routine that there is never a dull moment.  During our now much shorter 1 1/2 half nap I spend that time cleaning, doing laundry, picking up toys or catching up on something that I can’t do while they are awake.  But I am so thankful that they are still napping…it could always be worse, right?!?!

Eating strawberries right out the container!

2012-04-27_09.08.41

We love story time at the library!

2012-03-20_10.45.41

We spend any warm day outdoors and loving swinging with our babies!

2012-04-26_17.16.05

Madelyn is very dedicated to her babies.  She is such a little momma!

IMG_7351

And Lila likes to play the boss mommy and she also like to help mommy clean!

2012-04-27_09.40.49

And then there is the boy….this is what he does…he falls down the stairs onto the concrete. I really thought it was going to be a lot worse than it was but this was the first of many I am sure!

2012-04-13_17.36.02

No comments:

Post a Comment