Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Special Day

11 years ago today I met the love of my life. I would have never dreamed the path we have taken together so far but I wouldn't change it for the world. If you would have told me then we were going to have triplets I probably would have laughed. I now can't imagine it any other way they are gifts from God made because of our love for one another. We have had some hard battles to fight and hardships along the way but those things have only made our bond even stronger. I am so thankful today for our love!

Today we also celebrated our three healthy premature babies by walking in the March for Babies walk. We want to thank everyone for their donations and prayers. Even though the rain threatened us from going we decided to try the odds and God blessed us with a beautiful morning to celebrate.

Here we are getting ready for the walk


Our walking buddy Kara...she has triplets too. We stuck out in the crowd and Brad was amazed at all the comments. Can I take a picture...one person even asked to take a video!!

The babies walking buddies...Kara babies Zachary, Colby and Avery!

Breaking a sweat...we need to exercise more!



Here are just some fun pictures!!
Maddie

Lila

Carter




No comments:

Post a Comment