Monday, December 14, 2009

More pictures!

Being Adorable




Mommy and Maddie


Maddie looking so BIG!!


Maddie is still in the hospital but she is up to 3lbs already and taking a bottle when she cues for it and doing very well. I am so thankful that my mom has been here helping me at home with Lila and Carter so I can go up everyday to see our little peanut. She will be getting her pictures with Santa on Sunday and I am very excited for that.





Big Brother Kisses



Two heads are better than one...but three will be even better


Loving each other

Lila and Carter have been doing very well and its so wonderful having them at home!! We are going to the doctor tomorrow for another weight check so I will be sure to post the results.



Blowing Bubbles



Being so innocent!!




Carter didn't enjoy his first bath as much as Lila did...lets hope the next one is a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment