Tuesday, April 29, 2014

19 months

 
 
Heck with the baby swing this little gal just moved right on up to the big kid swing.  She enjoys everything about the big kids playground.  She uses the ladder, she slides down and she even things she needs to climb the rock wall and surprisingly she does a pretty good job!
 

 
I love these curly locks!


 
Molly selfies




This grin is infectious and her big bear hugs are even better!
 
She thinks she is so big! She even spent the night for the first time away at Grammy's house with her brother and sisters.

 
 

 
Who needs a high chair!

 
I am sure this wont be the first time I dwell on the fact that this child does not nap.  She can go strong the whole day long without a nap and even still not go to sleep until after 8.  However, when she does nap she is awake until 9 or 10 pm.  I just don't understand how she can require such little sleep.  Thankfully she does sleep wonderfully through the night and most morning doesn't wake up before 8am. This however was one of the evenings we played very hard and went to take a bath and after she was out and dress she fell right asleep in our bed.

I still rock her and or pat her back to sleep.  I know I really should stop but its precious moments I will never get back. So for now I will happily watch her drift off to sleep each evening. And most of those sweet times is spent with her giving me pats on the back and lots of kisses. 

 
 
Molly has unfortunately found herself on the time out bench on several occasions. She clearly does not like it there!



 
Some of her favorite toys are cars, Barbie's and Babies.  She loves helping mommy clean and really doesn't like a mess at all.  If I am cleaning up a mess she must help and get her own paper towel to use. And she loves throwing things in the trash can in addition to trying to see what goodies she can find in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment