Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Visit to the Dentist

 

This was our second trip to the dentist to visit Dr Troy.  Our first trip my hands were tied holding scared little people and I couldn't get any pictures.  This time went much better and everyone has nice healthy teeth!
 
Carter went right in the room and got started.  I was busy and didn't even know that he had already went back.  He did a great job!
 

 
Lila was a little timid.  I had to help her in the room but once she was there she was so brave and let them clean and check her teeth.
 

 

 
Maddie wasn't as thrilled...She had to sit on my lap and even at that she was very hesitate to open her mouth. This surprised me because she has really become very friendly lately and plays doctor all the time.  But we managed to get her teeth cleaned as well.

 

 


 
And on the way out we admired the pretty Christmas decorations!
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment