Friday, November 23, 2012

2 months old

 

I can’t believe how fast our little Molly is growing.  I have to say it is crazy how quickly a full term baby grows. Every ounce was huge for a preemie and now with Molly we talk about pounds. In fact we don’t even focus on weight which is a totally new concept for me. 

At Molly’s 2 month check up she was:

9lbs 14 oz (up 3 1/2 lbs from birth) 26%

22 inches long 34%

Head Circumference 15.35 inches 53%

Of course I couldn’t help myself I had to have a 2 month photo session…

Posing for camera

IMG_0586

Sweet sleeping beauty

IMG_0603IMG_0605

First smiles have to be the sweetest site.  Melts my heart when she looks at me and gives me the biggest grin you have ever seen.  Then gets so excited and starts moving her legs and arms all around. 

IMG_0643

Okay mom enough!

IMG_0654

Molly is holding her head up, looking around and following sounds.  She is also making some sounds of her own now and is cooing, oooohhhing and awwwwing! 

IMG_0669IMG_0687

Some pretty proud sisters and brother.  They adore her!

IMG_0711crop

No comments:

Post a Comment