Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy 16 months old

 

Happy 16 Months old!! 

lila fix-p_edited-1

Carter

  IMG_9838

Since January the flu bug has hit us so hard.  We got struck again this week but this time mommy got it.  Very early Tuesday morning the girls got sick in their beds but woke up in the morning as if nothing had happened.  So two nights ago I woke up and did the same thing and laid back down thinking oh I feel so much better I will wake up in the morning and be fine and we will head to our 15 months checkup.  Well I woke up every hour if not every half up getting sick in a bucket next to the bed. I was sicker than I have been in a long time.  Thankfully Mamoo Hopperton had spent the night to help us go to the doctor the next day which I ended up canceling.  Brad was leaving to go out of town for three days and I am not sure I could have done it without her because I was so sick.  I guess my old body is as resilient as the kiddos.  I can say that I will be very sympathtic from here on out when the babies are sick because I sure felt like I was going to die at any minute!!

Here are some pathetic pictures of how are new year has been so far…exhausting

IMG_9707=PIMG_9671-P  IMG_9809=p

I love this picture of Madelyn…chillin in Grammy Whetsel’s lap

IMG_9769=p

This cracks me up…Lila and Carter thought it would be fun to help Maggie (our dog) eat her food.  What makes it even funnier is that Maggie doesn’t really like the kids.  She is constantly barking at them which I kind of think is her way of playing with them but I just couldn’t believe that she was letting them feed her…dog food at that!!!

 

Lila loves these sunglasses in fact she will bring them to me and want me to put them on her and she actually wears.  Madelyn on the other hand wears them for a second and takes them right off and you can’t keep them on Carter’s face long enough to even get a picture!

IMG_9721-P IMG_9729=P

Playing in the toy tubs.  Why do we have toys…they would rather just in boxes especially if someone is pulling them around!

IMG_9733=P  IMG_9740=p IMG_9746=P IMG_9751=P

and We LOVE reading books!

IMG_9827=p

We finally got another couch…

IMG_9773=P

Watching daddy outside

 IMG_9812 IMG_9816   

We had a playdate with the Jenkins triplets and the Pearce triplets and this was the best picture we could get!

IMG_9790=p

Teeth update…We all have 6 teeth four on the top and 2 on the bottom and I think we are working on more…oh joy!

1 comment:

  1. the girls and their sunglasses cracked me up!!! I love these kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete