Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our 3 little miracles born on 11-10-09







Madelyn Kate 1 lb 10 ounces
Lila Grace 2 lbs 15.5 ounces
Carter William 3 lbs 10 ounces

Please keep them all in your prayers they have a long way to go but we are so blessed that they are all breathing on their own at room air. Little Madelyn is in an isolette because of her weight and body temperature regulation and she has a little jaundice but hopefully she will come off the lights tomorrow.

How it got started: After finally getting Baby B (Madelyn) squared away I developed some severe preeclampsia and had to be delivered within 3 days of starting to feel some pretty intense symptoms. Even though I tried to talk the doctors out of delivering me and reassuring them that I was absolutely fine they decided not to listen. I am thankful that they did b/c I have know realized exactly how bad of shape I was in.

We are so thankful that they are here and well. God is so Good!!!

More pictures to come its just been a crazy couple of days!!!

2 comments:

  1. We are so thankful they are here; praise God! We will be to see you when things calm down a little - oh, nevermind things will never be calm again! LOL :)

    We love you guys and will be to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete