Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ultrasound Sound 7-10; 13 weeks

We went to the doctor yesterday and all 3 babies are doing great. Brad was a little freaked out by the whole thing but once the babies started moving around and we seen all the little fingers and toes all of those feelings just disappeared. Baby A was kicking Baby B as you can see in one of the pictures where A's legs is all stretched out and you can kinda of see the other sac. Then Baby C didn't want to look at us and had its back to us the whole time so they pushed on my stomach and finally C turned around and gave as a big yawn and then started pushing and streching its very long legs out. There heartrates are as follows: Baby A 154, Baby B 160 and Baby C 167. Baby A is located on my lower right, Baby B on my lower left and Baby C is up near my belly button on the right. I am measuring 20 weeks (for a singe baby) which is normal but WOW and I have gained 26 pounds! I felt the babies move for the first time today after we ate come ice cream...guess they liked it:) I think I have felt it before but didn't know what I was feeling.

I will have to have my cervix checked once a week starting at 16 weeks so each week we will get to see the babies. At 22 weeks my activites have to be decreased and I have to rest at least 6 hours a day and sleep 10 hours...that will be a challenge for me but I will do it for the health of the babies. My next big ultrasound is on Aug 6th when they will check all the anatomy and development of the babies as well as determining the sex. We are very excited to see what's cooking in there.

Belly picture 13 weeks



Baby A




Baby B





Baby C



3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny! It is so amazing to see 3 little lives all at once! You and Brad are so blessed! Being a parent is amazing! You have so much to look forward to! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny & Brad! I think this is a great idea! I look forward to hearing about all the changes as you progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenny and Brad.. It is so exciting to see three little Hopperton's.. We are so happy for you guys... I look forward to following your progress and all the exciting changes you are about to experience...

    ReplyDelete